Would you ever want to become the next Banksy? Well, maybe we can’t get you to that standard, but we can certainly give you an introduction to spray painting and what you can do to develop your artistic skills.
For many different projects, spray paints are used. Many are used to cover up crime, while others are used for tagging and gang purposes on the streets (something I would definitely not imply you’re involved with).
There are five key items, in my opinion, which can be considered easy to spray. These are Christmas Lights, Doorknobs, Vintage Furniture, Fabrics and Storage Units.Go to this website spray painting kitchen cabinets.
So let’s look a bit more in depth.
- Christmas Lights O.K.-so painting Christmas lights may seem a little weird, but it’s a thing and it happens to look pretty good when it’s done to a good standard. Christmas is traditionally associated with the Greens, Golds and Reds. Most Christmas lights tend to come packed with very ugly wiring in that horrid and dull green box.
To turn the product, use a performance custom color aerosol to make it look more appealing.
- Doorknobs Doorknobs are the most popular item every year for spray painting. The reason for this is that traditional doorknobs are in color and texture quite dull. Golden spray paints are a great way to lighten the color and increase the appearance of ugly doorbuttons.
Online, there are a lot of tutorials that can teach you how to spray properly.
- Vintage Furniture These items are great fun to decorate and the transformation a quality spray paint can provide is great to see. Vintage items in the form of old telephones, typewriters and bedroom furniture are usually purchased in auctions.
The furniture’s wood can get stained and very sluggish. The materials should be sanded down and repaired in advance and a good colored spray applied.
- These items are very similar to vintage furniture. Before you spray them, you need to make sure they are properly prepared. Make sure that any rough edges are removed and sanded as smoothly as possible, use a quality primer if necessary and then wait until it settles before applying a custom spray paint.
- Fabrics Now these are somewhat more difficult to master, but if you can have the patience to complete the task, it is a great acheivement. Matressess is great to reinvent for outdoor sofas, particularly in gardens. Modern pieces of equipment will fade in color and become a little grubby. You have the power to turn any material into a color that you love, though.